× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

DaNang 1965 - 1966, Germany 1966 - 1969

• hsandigo
  • hsandigo's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #106 by hsandigo
DaNang 1965 - 1966, Germany 1966 - 1969 was created by hsandigo
I have attended 3 AFSFA annual meetings. Primarily to meet up with my old friends that I was stationed with at 4 Wing (Germany). Each meeting has gotten me to think about friends, acquaintances from my time in bootcamp (Lackland), Richards-Gebaur "RGB" (Belton Missouri), DaNang (Vietnam) and finally 4 Wing (Germany). I was contacted by an old friend 3 years ago to "come down to Tampa and meet with us", refresh your friendship from long ago." I am glad I did. So next year its Shreveport, I'll be there.

I would like to find a way to get a list of the men I was stationed with in Vietnam, RGB and 4 Wing. Last year I met a person ( a 1st or 2nd Lieutenant then) who was in DaNang when I was, but lost his contact info or neglected to get his name. Any one out there knows a quick way to get a roster from any of these locations? I would appreciate some direction.

Henry Sandigo
Formally of the USAF
SSGT Discharged 1969

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #126 by awatts
Replied by awatts on topic DaNang 1965 - 1966, Germany 1966 - 1969
I was stationed at DaNang in 65! TOP DOG 45 K-9. Will be at 366th K-9 reunion in Oct.

Al Watts
TSGT/Ret

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds