× Welcome to the AFSFA forum!

We welcome all Defenders and hope to see you around a lot! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a AFSFA member.

Seeking Anyone Stationed At Manzano Base 56-61

More
9 years 6 months ago #50 by magchair
From Dave Coulie, Chapter Chair, Magwood Chapter : Enclosed message received from an active duty MSGT at Kirtland AFB.
If anyone is old enough to remember any of the troops stationed at Manzano Base in Albuquerque in the 1956-61 time frame give me a shoiut at: dave coulie @aol.com. Thanks

" I had an opportunity 21 years ago to attend a reunion of the 1094th Air Police Sqdn, with my father Jerry (Jerome) Wilde. While attending that reunion I made the decision to join the USAF, as a Combat Arms instructor and ultimately be assigned here to Kirtland becoming Security forces (by way of career field merge). Unfortunately shortly after I joined the USAF my father passed, and the names of the men he was stationed with had long been forgotten by my mother who passed 2 years ago.
I am uncertain if I am barking up the wrong tree. I was curious if you are in contact with any of the Manzano Base Air police that may have been assigned around the 1956-1961 I was hoping to make contact with some of them and visit".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds