Air Force TNT/EST online AFSFA Chapter on Facebook

• rob29085
  • rob29085's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #195 by rob29085

Welcome all former and present active duty Operators - you will find us on one of the only online chapters in the Association. Currently we have contact with over 340 members in our private online group. We track all SF activities on the web and all Chapter activities and association activities. We would like all our members to be dues paying members who will support the AFSFA and its mission. Our mission as a chapter is to preserve the history of the teams both TNT and EST, with former and present active duty members of the teams. Come join us and share some of the old photos and new photos of our teams in action. My name is Roberto Bonefont, Sr., MSgt, USAF Retired, and the curator of this group. Welcome home Operators! 1*
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220 by Sja1
I was a member of the newly formed TNT at Travis AFB as I was stationed there 78'-82'.
I am now a Life Member of the AFSFA chapter a Travis and would like more info on becoming a member of this group as well.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221 by J2l3
Here is the contact info for the TNT Chapter. Hope this helps.

Air Force Tactical Neutralization Teams & Emergency Services Teams Affinity Chapter (Affinity Chapter)

Roberto Bonefont, Sr
Phone: 845-401-6885

• maryannkeithelston2@gmail.com
More
1 year 5 months ago #285 by maryannkeithelston2@gmail.com
Replied by maryannkeithelston2@gmail.com on topic Air Force TNT/EST online AFSFA Chapter on Facebook
Led the EST at Misawa from 2006-2009. Is this post still active?

• rob29085
  • rob29085's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #287 by rob29085
Just search on facebook Air Force Tactical Neutralization Teams & Emergency Services Teams and answer all the questions to gain access, and I'll approve your entry. Thanks for joining us, and thanks for your membership with the AFSFA. 1*

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds