× Recruiting Members for AFSFA
Growing an association takes effort at all levels and in a variety of ways. Share what you do and tell us about your results..

Marketing with SF Magazine and Business Cards

• James88
  • James88's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #150 by James88
We have a stockpile of old Tiger Flights and Security Forces Magazine that we have collected or sent by AFSFA to us. Chapter members drop one here and there at VA Clinics, the base hospital at Travis AFB, the BX pharmacy and anywhere we think we catch the eye of an active duty Security Forces Defender or one of those that served. I personally get one to the guard shack at the entry gates.

The SF Magazine has an address box on the back where your mailing address is printed. We use a wide tip Sharpie and mark through the personal information. Over the box we tape or glue one of our "Invite" business cards. The cards fit perfectly over the area with a little space on the left and right.

Attached is the card we now use that invites those that are serving or have served to our meetings. I bought 500 of these at Overnight Prints (overnightprints.com) and used their online card designer to set it up. I'm sure you can get these other places as well.

Members can carry a couple with them and as they meet prospective AFSFA or chapter members they can leave them with a card that had our web site, meeting location and days.

Would like to hear how other chapters do things.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnjdavis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds